ALLIA VENUE MANAGEMENT AND THE WESTERN FORCE are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience to all patrons within the premises of nib Stadium.
When attending a game, patrons are required to refrain from the following behaviour. Failing to comply with the following provisions may result in immediate ejection without refund of the ticket or the price of the ticket:
- Use of Illicit drugs anywhere within the premises of the Stadium
- Smoking anywhere inside the Stadium
- Abusive, offensive or obscene gestures or language (including racial taunts of patrons, players or officials)
- Unruly or inconsiderate behaviour
- Verbal or physical harassment of patrons
- Interference with the progress of the game (including entering the field of play or other unauthorised areas at the Stadium)
- Failing to follow instructions of Stadium personnel Interference with security procedures
- Video taping or recording of the event
Please advise nib Stadium Event Staff or Security if you experience any difficulties with the behavior of other patrons. nib Stadium Manager reserves the right to ban any individual from re-entering the Stadium at any future events and for any time period deemed necessary.